Registration – Etiquette Training
Social and Dining Skills – Ages 8 to 12
General Terms and Conditions
Your registration for a class constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
Course Prices and Payment:
All program prices, upon request, are in US dollars and are exclusive of tax. The Académie de l’étiquette accepts personal checks, credit or debit cards (via Pay Pal).
Cancellation and Reimbursement Conditions:
- Full Refund within 72 hours before day ONE of the course.
- Cancellations made less than 72 hours before the day of class, will not be refunded. “No shows” will not be refunded.
- If a student is unable to attend one or more of the instruction days during the period of the course, no refund or date replacement will be provided for that absence.
- Cancellation must be received by email to: email@example.com or by phone 512-332-4365 .
At the Académie de l’étiquette, we are totally committed to our clients, and our goal is to ensure that course programs will run as scheduled. In the case the Académie de l’étiquette needs to cancel a course, 100% of course refunds will be reimbursed and clients will be notified with as much advance notice as possible.
Website Terms and Conditions:
- The Académie de l’étiquette website’s sole content is for general information and use only. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.
- Link(s) to our website from another website or document(s) must be with the written consent of the Académie de l’étiquette.
- Our website includes links to other sites. These links are for your convenience. We have no responsibility for their contents, accuracy or performance. If information or materials in these sites contain inaccuracies or errors, the Académie de l’étiquette excludes liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.